Visas to Study

Unless your course of study is less than six months, you will need to apply for a study permit before you come to Canada as a post-secondary student. First, you will need an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI)

Click here to submit an addition/edit to this page

Last Modified: July 16, 2021